Continuously Transform the College to Meet the Dynamic Needs of MoND DEC continues to provide quality education through:
- Enhancing learning,
- Expanding curricular opportunities to meet the MoND’s specific needs,
- Supporting cross-disciplinary research,
- Improving facilities ,
- providing ongoing leadership,
- Conducting need and impact assessment
Foster in Undergraduate and Graduate Students Passion for Learning and Commitment toMaking a Difference in the MoND
- Continuously develop an undergraduate and graduate experience that deeply engages our students and the faculties,
- Encourage students to respond to the rapid changes in knowledge production, transmission,and application,
- Prepare the students to possess high skill relevant to MoND.,
Strengthen the Engagement of the Academic Staff in Research and Development Issues
- Advancing new academic initiatives that build upon distinctive College strengths,,
- Encouraging academic staff to prepare publications and presentations on engaged research and teaching outcomes and practices; mentoring staff to develop engaged research agendas,,
- Increasing opportunities to recognize achievements for students, staff and community partners through awards and other rewards,
- Sustaining involvement in other inter-institutional academic venues to facilitate benchmarking and exchange of good practices.,
Increase the Capacity of Our Faculty to Develop and Communicate Disciplinary and Interdisciplinary Knowledge
- Ensure vertical growth of the faculty members in their respective field of specialty so that DEC may exceed beyond the minimum standards of MoE.
- Conduct short-term trainings on focused areas
- Enhance initiatives to create, hire, retain, and reward the faculty at all levels, and do so in a targeted manner that builds strength in all departments of the College.
Attract the Best Students and Professional Staff
- Conduct an effective public relation works aimed at projecting positive images of the College,
- Create conducive environment inside the College that motivates students and staff to be committed to the missions of the College,
- Strengthen our undergraduate and graduate programs to make DEC a truly learning institution that promotes excellence.